Healthy Start’s Connect program, also known as Coordinated Intake and Referral Program (CI&R), assists pregnant women, new moms, and families with young children by providing a one-stop entry point for needed services and programs.
- Our programs are dedicated to ensuring pregnant women and families have access to care, pregnancy and parenting education, child development education, breastfeeding education, and support and care coordination.
- Connect works to identify a family’s needs and links them with local programs that can best serve them, creating a referral process that not only streamlines access to services but works to build a larger network of care during early childhood.
- Pregnancy education and support
- Childbirth education
- Newborn care instruction
- Breastfeeding education and support
- Parenting education and support
- Counseling services
- Help to quit smoking
- Nutritional education
- School readiness
- Child development education and support
- Family planning education
- Car seat safety
- Infant safety
- Home visiting programs
- Other community resources
- Pregnant women, infants, and families with young children Under the age of 3.
- To determine full eligibility, a connect representative will call with a brief set of questions to identify factors that could affect the mom’s or baby’s health, growth, and development.
If you would like to be contacted regarding Connect programs and services, please complete the form below.
Self-referring individuals, referring agencies and healthcare providers can contact Healthy Start to begin connecting new mothers and families to the programs that best fit them.
For Leon County residents, call (850) 488-0288 ext. 109, and (850) 926-0400 for Wakulla County.
"*" indicates required fields