Our Goal: To improve the health and well-being of infants and their families by empowering fathers and father figures to be knowledgeable, involved, and emotionally engaged with their children.
Children who grow up with involved fathers experience better mental, emotional, educational, and social outcomes, and are:
- 39% more likely to earn mostly A’s in school.
- 45% less likely to repeat a grade.
- 60% less likely to be suspended or expelled from school.
- 2X as likely to go to college or find stable employment after high school.
- 75% less likely to have a teen birth.
- 80% less likely to spend time in jail.
Enrollment: If you are interested in enrolling in our T.E.A.M. Dad program, please fill out the inquiry form below. Our Fatherhood Coordinator will contact you within 2 business days to complete enrollment.